Congratulations Paul Madsen!
A big congratulations goes out to Paul Madsen for passing the exams to become a Certified Landscape Water Manager.
Certified landscape water managers evaluate, operate, manage and improve landscape irrigation systems to achieve the highest level of water conservation possible. CLWMs:
- Evaluate site conditions and determine water availability and use requirements.
- Have working knowledge of general irrigation theory, including hydraulics, soil-plant-water relationships, water requirements and electricity principles.
- Understand irrigation equipment selection, use, restrictions and installation methods.
- Identify and implement system upgrades and modifications, and manage the control system to provide the most efficient irrigation possible.
- Provide direction to the end user on system use, scheduling, maintenance and water conservation.
You can learn more about this important certification and the time commitment that is required to pass it by visiting the Irrigation Association's website at: http://www.irrigation.org/Certification/Certification_Programs.aspx